Saturday, July 22, 2023

Fwd: July 3, 2023


Today we are not teaching about Jesus; we 're not on a safari taking pictures of God's wonderful creation. We are feeling very close to our living God as we travel in the rain, through construction in the hills. We can almost see the angels along the bus as it lurches left, plunges right and continues to bounce along.

When we look out windows we see stands of beautiful fruits and vegetables, newly constructed houses, lush rice paddies and a variety of motorized transportation : God is providing daily bread to the Nepalis.

We know Jesus died for them also; yet the vast majority ( more than 96%) have not heard the Gospel message. They trust the dead idols seen all around.

A wasted day ? Indeed not! I am a day closer to heaven. God is speaking to me, increasing
my faith, bolstering my trust and telling me « Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every living creature. »

Elinor Gbedey